Jana Mae...

My photo
Professional Dancer and Model in Denver

Friday, October 29, 2010

To My Amazing Directors

I am so thankful to have undergone the direction of these amazing directors. They know how to get it done, when to get it done. They have mastered creativity and spunk! They are fabulous teachers and I thank my lucky stars I have been able to absorb their thoughts and critiques. THANK YOU:


Brieanna Mercer- DOD Director




Amy Jo Wagner- DND Director




Sarah Schachterle- Established Director/Choreographer (See her fan page here)

Stephanie Prosenjak- Owner of Cherry Creek Dance 




You ladies still inspire me every day. 

1 comment:

  1. OOOOHHHHH I love you! Thank you so much honey! You are a true gem and I was so blessed to have had the opportunity to work with you. You are nothing short of spectacular, loving, generous, kind, and of course a fabulous dancer and leader. Pass on your passion and become a mentor, it's the greatest gift you can give and receive. Love you!
    Brieanna

    ReplyDelete