Jana Mae...

My photo
Professional Dancer and Model in Denver

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hello Fellow Dancers!

I am a local dancer in Denver (formerly part of the Denver Nuggets Dancers and Denver Outlaws) looking to work with dancers who want to get into the professional game! I am currently choreographing for the Colorado Eagles chicks and performing with the John Gillette Tour! Although I am not retiring from dancing professionally I can't wait to get more involved with helping other girls reach their goals.

My personal project underway is a dance reel and building my YouTube. I would love to hear from you if you would like to learn my style and perform with me for the reel! Shoot me an e-mail!

jana.blue@rocketmail.com
or send me what your working with!
http://www.youtube.com/JanaMaeBlue

No comments:

Post a Comment